Current Careers & Job Openings
Teaching Positions Available:
- Elementary Teachers
- Elementary Non-Instructional Positions
Contact: Marie Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 373-5355
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
Fredericksburg Christian School is seeking teachers for multiple positions as listed above. We believe that a strong Christian school is its staff. We are seeking individuals who love young people and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models and teachers.
Fredericksburg Christian School is seeking to hire coaches for the 2017-2018 sports seasons. These are paid positions. Please contact Luke Sellers, Athletic Director at email@example.com or by phone at 540.735.1292 for additional information.
- Varsity Boys Soccer Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Field Hockey Head Coach
- Junior Varsity Volleyball Head Coach
- Middle School Volleyball Head Coach
- Middle School Football Assistant Coaches
- Varsity Boys Baseball Head Coach
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse Coach
- Middle School Girls Soccer Coach
- Varsity Coed Track Assistant Coaches
- Communicate regularly with the Athletic Director
- Run practices on a daily basis
- Attend all games
- Lead devotions for team
- Communicate with parents and players all needed information
- Attend end of the year ceremony and hand out team awards
- Hand out and collect uniforms at the beginning and end of the season
- Willingness to be CPR certified and take concussions awareness course
- Challenging the students to be the best that they can be in all areas of their lives!
- Must be a Christian and attend church regularly
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have some knowledge of sport (prior coaching experience and any training certifications a plus)
- Able to practice regularly from 3:30-5:00
- Able to attend all games
- A heart for leading and developing students
Fredericksburg Christian School is seeking to hire bus drivers for the 2017-2018 school year. Reliable bus drivers are needed for sports trips, field trips, and regular routes. A CDL is required but FCS will train. This is a paid position and does have tuition benefits.
If interested or have questions, please contact Vanessa Carter by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.