The purpose of our variable tuition program is to make Christian education accessible to more families, by providing a reduced rate. We base reduced rates on each family’s specific financial situation. Variable tuition is a need-based financial aid structure – similar to those used by other private schools, colleges, and universities. Any family in need of assistance may apply.
Our alumni have some amazing stories to tell. From missions to military, social change to small business, graduates of FCS are proving to be Christian leaders for life.
We live in a region with abundant history; a place where the founders of our country-—effective and God-centered leaders-—declared independence, sewed a flag for thirteen colonies, and founded a country free of tyranny. As Christian faculty and staff, we believe that we are inspiring the same Christ-led courage, character, and leadership that has been seen throughout history.
Raising Christian leaders in an atmosphere of academic and spiritual excellence, we serve in partnership with parents to help shape character and an approach to life that prepares each student. We are one school with two campuses located in Fredericksburg and provide classes for Pre-K3 through 12th grade. We're excited to have you join our FCS family.
News & Announcements
The most critical moment of learning in the life of a child is right now.
Our children are constantly learning—both inside and outside the classroom. As parents and teachers, we must constantly mold their education. We teach about Math and History in the classroom; about healthy relationships at recess; about teamwork on the soccer field; and about God and His Kingdom all day long.
Come and be a part of building Christian leadership in the Kingdom, and in your child.
FCS Annual Fruit Sale
Sponsored by our Athletics Department
Sales Dates: October 11 – November 3
- Forms will be sent home with your student. Please make checks payable to FCS.
- If you would like to order online: Please Use School Code: 833567 and Click Here
- Turn orders into campus secretaries by Friday, November 3rd
- Delivery Date is Wednesday, December 6th at the Upper School
Mark Your Calendars for Grandparent’s and Special Friend’s Day!
Upper School – Thursday, October 26th
Grandparent’s and Special Friends come join your student at 9:45 a.m. for a time of fellowship and refreshments, a modified schedule of classes and a special Chapel in your honor. Dismissal will be a 12:00 p.m. Please come and enjoy this special day. No registration form is needed for the Upper School.
Lower School – Friday, October 27th
Lower School Registration for Grandparent’s and Special Friend’s – Please Follow this Link
Lower School Schedule-
Each grade level will have a designated time to visit in their classrooms and join them for chapel. If you have grandchildren in multiple grades, you will have an opportunity to participate with more than one.
Following is a schedule specific to students and their grade levels:
4th and 5th Grade
- 8:00Arrive at Spotswood Baptist Church to catch the shuttle bus to the Lower School
- 8:30Classroom Visits
- 9:30Visit the Gym for Bookfair, Refreshments, etc
2nd and 3rd Grade
- 8:50Arrive at Spotswood Baptist Church to catch the shuttle bus to the Lower School
- 9:20Classroom Visits
- 10:20Visit the Gym for Bookfair, Refreshments, etc
Kindergarten and1st Grade
- 9:40Arrive at Spotswood Baptist Church to catch the shuttle bus to the Lower School
- 10:10Classroom Visits
- 11:10Visit the Gym for Bookfair, Refreshments, etc
Pre-k 3 and Pre-k 4
- 10:30Arrive at Spotswood Baptist Church to catch the shuttle bus to the Lower School
- 11:00Classroom Visits
- 12:00Visit the Gym for Bookfair, Refreshments, etc
**Parking at the Lower School will be restricted to those with handicapped tags